The Cleaning, Management, Services (CMS) trade fair took place in Berlin from September 19 to …
Areas of operation
Sanitary installations are an extremely sensitive area. Thousands of people use these facilities every day in close quarters. There can be no compromises when it comes to hygiene. And we won’t make any!
- Removal of blocked pipes up to the drain pipe
- Replacement of mirrors
- Repairs to sanitation objects (paper, soap and disinfectant dispensers, toilet seats)
- Replacement of washbasins, urinals, toilets
- Precautionary rinsing of the urinals 3-4 times per year
- Repairs to shower facilities
- Repairs to above and below sink boilers, flow heaters
- Managing of outdoor toilet containers (pump replacement)
A range of technologies are used to protect against fire and smoke. They therefore require careful and regular maintenance and repairs. With its highly-trained technicians, GCS ensures maximum security and hazard prevention.
- Monthly inspection of fire protection lift gates, folding wing doors, sliding doors, rolling doors, smoke and fire protection curtains, fire protection sectional gates, fire protection doors with arrest systems (including automatic opening)
- Annual maintenance of: Fire protection doors (single wing, double wing), fire protection doors with arrest systems (single wing, double wing)
- Inspection of elevators: Functional check (buttons, receipts, emergency call connection, cabins, lighting, gap dimensions, elevator doors, etc.)
Today, climate control and air purification are standard in modern buildings. The regular repair and maintenance of these devices is also a standard service for us. GCS ensures a comfortable climate in your rooms.
- Complete cleaning of fan coil units, induction devices and air circulation devices
- Replacement of filters
- Functional check and recording of defects (room thermostat, air volume, pneumatic or electric actuators, piping, etc.)
- Circulation duct cleaning with cleaning robots + camera driving (inspection runs)
- Circulation component cleaning / outlets, screens
- Cleaning of air circulation structures and air treatment centres
Regular or defined by you: GCS looks after all checks and the repairs related to technical services. Ask us about our offerings!
- Everything related to technical services
The employer or entrepreneur are responsible for the provision of secure electronic working equipment. To maintain the secure status of this working equipment, repeated checks are necessary. These checks are conducted by our professional and expert personnel. Pursuant to the accident prevention regulation “Electrical devices and operating equipment” (DGUV V3), it is the responsibility of the company or operator to ensure that regular tests are conducted.
Our tests in accordance with the accident prevention regulation include, among other things:
- Fixed electrical equipment
- Portable electrical equipment
Mobility and/or mobile support – we are of course happy to look after these aspects. We would be pleased to be able to ensure a secure and environmentally-friendly method of transportation with bicycles maintained by us. GCS operates its own bicycle pool.
- There are currently approximately 300 bicycles available for rent
- The repairs as well as annual maintenance and testing are conducted by the GCS in-house workshop.
- Approximately 200 wheelchairs for external customers are permanently maintained and repaired when necessary.
They are the heroes for many tenants and residents: The janitors. Our employees are masters at reacting quickly and with a smile when it comes to getting a handle on any problems that occur in and around your buildings.
- Monitoring, reviewing and management of building technology facilities – both mechanical and electrical – replacing lighting and preparation of installations for restaurants and shops in the airport
- Contact person for tenants in case of defects that may arise
- Visual control and recording of malfunctions
- Contact person (coffee machines, beverage and snack vending machines, etc.)
- Accompanying construction and maintenance measures
- Support for moves and conversions of office spaces
- Planning, coordination and briefing of external companies
- Minor repairs and maintenance measures (furniture, doors, various internal fittings)
- Briefing of tenants in technical devices (room thermostats, etc.)
GCS SERVICE AREAS
Telefon: 069 690-20721
Telefax: 069 690-47691