The Cleaning, Management, Services (CMS) trade fair took place in Berlin from September 19 to …
Areas of operation
In large, broadly-spanning buildings, the air sometimes has to take a very long path before it reaches its destination. We not only keep these paths and ducts clear, but also clean.
- Technical cleaning of air ventilation and air conditioning ducts
- Technical cleaning of RLT systems in accordance with VDI 6022
Wherever people are cooking, it is not always just pleasant smells that occur but also a lot of residue that is captured through the kitchen exhaust air purification. We remove this without any remaining residue and without odors.
- Technical cleaning of fat-carrying exhaust ducts in accordance with VDI 2052
- Professional disposal of the loosened dirt
People often return from trips with one or more souvenirs. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of other interesting things that end up on baggage carousels, escalators and other conveyor systems, including dust fat and other particles of dirt. We ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Technical cleaning of baggage conveyor systems
- Removal of dust, fat and grease
- Removal of fire loads
Looking to make a good impression shortly before take-off or after the landing? With the trouble-free functionality and cleanliness of passenger boarding bridges you can give travelers a lasting, positive image of your airport.
- Internal and external cleaning of more than 100 passenger boarding bridges
- Ensuring the technical functionality and clean appearance
Usually it is only minor details, but these are the ones that can be decisive in determining whether a product or a service leaves a lasting impression. With our work, we ensure a good perspective – and good memories.
- Removal of undesired substances from the surface
- Removal of dust (fire load)
- Ensuring the technical functionality and improvement to the appearance
Construction activities are inextricably linked with large amounts of dust and dirt. We are happy to support a shining result of the construction work with thorough cleaning.
- Cleaning following the completion of new construction, modernization or after renovation work
- Remove craftsmen dirt from surfaces as well as from protective film and labels
- Dust-free cleaning of surfaces with no wiping marks or smears
Lubricants fulfill an important purpose in reducing wear and tear. If they reach the wrong areas during operation, this can present a safety risk. We remove excess lubricants and ensure the safe operation of the systems.
- Removal of fire loads from the shafts
- Removal of fat and lubricants in the area of the shafts where they present an obstacle
Big machines for big jobs: For surfaces of a considerable size, our mechanical equipment is put to use. These are in no way inferior to their human colleagues in terms of thoroughness. Nevertheless – the final check is again carried out by the human eye.
- Use of sweepers and/or heavy-duty scrubber/drier machines from a working width of 1.1 m with a surface performance of up to 15,000 m²/hour
- Professional disposal of the loosened dirt
- The use of cleaning chemicals is carried out under consideration of environmental and object conditions
For us, fun, safety and cleanliness all belong together. Modern amusement rides are becoming more and more technically sophisticated. In order to ensure the safety of the people riding them, regular maintenance and cleaning is essential. With its cleaning work, GCS is happy to help ensure that every looping lands properly.
- Removal of undesired substances from surfaces
- Removal of dust, fat and lubricants to ensure the technical functionality
- Improvement to the appearance
- Use of high access techniques (climbing, lifting platforms, etc.) or industrial climbers when needed
Leather is a very elegant and robust material – as long as it is treated regularly and correctly. We have experienced employees with broad knowledge in the treatment of leather and who apply this knowledge competently.
- Cleaning and care
- Dirt protection
Cleanliness and hygiene also relate to the cleaning materials themselves: In our large, in-house laundry facilities, we take care of the professional laundering of cloths, hand-towels and towels – from early in the morning to late at night.
- Service from 6 am to 10 pm
- Multi-stage cleaning
- Environmentally friendly consumption
- Conservation of electricity and water
- Pick-up and delivery
Floors are often put to the test in areas with intensive public traffic. This is in addition to other hazards such as de-icing salt, etc. which can add further damage to the floor. GCS is able to save approximately 75% of the worn floor coverings that should be replaced.
- GCS has specialist knowledge and many years of experience in the area of decoating and recoating of elastic floor coverings,
- also in the area of surface finishing for wooden flooring
Pest control includes not only the removal of pests, but also offers relevant prevention by means of hygiene services and disinfection measures.
- GCS relies on strong partnerships with more than 10 years of trusted cooperation.
The winter season brings with it an increased risk of accidents. The timely clearing and removal of snow, ice and salt residues helps preserve sensitive surfaces and materials and also reduces the risk of slipping or falling. GCS helps you get through the cold season safely.
- Removal of snow and ice
- Clearing of melt water and salt residues
Every plant has its own vegetation period. Green areas and landscapes therefore require year-round care. With its professional management, GCS looks after your green appearance, both in terms of care as well as with creative landscaping ideas.
- Redesign of green areas and landscapes
- Care and maintenance of green areas and landscapes
- Surface cleaning and care of rooftop green areas as needed
- Winter area service
- Use of heavy-duty equipment
- Personnel training
Service personnel are the backbone of the hospitality industry and all other areas where they are needed. Every event can only be as good as the service personnel who are looking after the guests. GCS has experienced professionals who, depending on the demands of the customer, can be put to use in various areas.
- Management of processes from a single source
- Contact person for both the client and customer
- Provision of day staff as well as management of reception personnel