The Cleaning, Management, Services (CMS) trade fair took place in Berlin from September 19 to …
Areas of operation
Due to their different areas and the kinds of construction materials used there, airports require a broad range of cleaning services.
- Included among our areas of activity are all buildings and spaces that are used for the processing of passengers as well as for the support processes such as, for example, arrival and departure halls, gates, resting areas, smoking cabins, showers and washrooms, operating areas, baggage handling areas, workshops and process system spaces.
- We also assume responsibility for traditional maintenance cleaning of the floor surfaces and fittings (mechanical and manual) – including waste disposal.
Buildings and operating facilities are the visual representation of companies or public sector institutions. We ensure a clean working environment with a comfort factor.
- Traditional maintenance cleaning in administrative buildings (offices, corridors, staircases, tea kitchens, washrooms and showers, cafeterias, gymnasiums)
- In operating spaces (workshops, gas stations, operations management)
Underground parking, parking garages and parking lots also belong to our areas of operation. Clean parking areas offer an increased feeling of security and reduce the danger of accidents for the users.
- Mechanical and manual sweeping and wet mopping of surfaces
- Intensive cleaning of ceilings and walls as well as fittings
- Winter service with ice and snow clearing as well as removal of melt water and salt residues
Clean walking paths and spaces offer greater security and reduce danger of accidents and are thus more attractive for users. They are also an indication of a value-oriented company or an attentive public institution.
- Mechanical and manual sweeping
- Removal of weeds
- Disposal of garbage and refuse
Goods or services are the focus of trade fairs and exhibitions. It is therefore all the more important that clean surroundings appropriately support the presentations – no problem for us.
- Traditional maintenance cleaning of all surfaces
- Provision of day services (cleaning services)
- Waste disposal
Especially for structures with modern architecture – a lot of corners, large glass surfaces, etc. – experts require not only cleaning experience, but also experience working at heights in order to ensure clear views. In any case a job for us – GCS.
- Inside and outside glass cleaning up to 40 meters high
- Use of industrial climbers where no high access technology (boom lifts, traction equipment, scaffolding, etc.) can be used
- Intensive cleaning as well as surface finishing for metal facades
Vehicles are mobile advertising for companies, public sector institutions or their private users. We will make your car or collector’s item “glow” again.
- Inside and outside cleaning of vehicles
- Protection for painted surfaces and upholstered / leather surfaces inside the car
GCS SERVICE AREAS
Telefon: 069 690-20721
Telefax: 069 690-47691